The Sectra Corporation
Business operations are conducted in two companies, Sectra Medical Systems AB and Sectra Communications AB, both wholly owned subsidiaries of Sectra AB.
The Sectra web site
© 1994 -
2013Sectra AB, Sweden. All rights reserved.
No parts of the Sectra web site may be reproduced, in any form or by any means, without permission in writing from Sectra AB, Sweden. However, any person is hereby authorized to view, copy, print and distribute any document published by Sectra on the Sectra web site provided that:
- reference to www.sectra.com is made when the document is used
- the document is used for information purposes only
- the document is used for non-commercial purposes only
Information on this server is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The information herein may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may periodically be made to the information and will be incorporated in new editions. Sectra AB may make improvements or changes in products described at any
time without notice.
Contact information submitted to the Sectra web site will be handled confidentially. All contact information will be used solely for the purposes outlined in the corresponding form.
Please see the page
Compliance with regulations
Sectra Medical Systems AB
The quality system of Sectra Medical Systems AB conforms to the Quality System Standard SS-EN ISO 9001:2008. All Sectra Medical Systems AB products meet the provisions of the Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC. All Sectra Medical Systems AB products placed on the North American market have obtained FDA market clearance.
Sectra Communications AB
The Business Management System of Sectra Communications AB conforms with the Quality Management System Standard SS-EN ISO 9001:2000 and TickIT. The Certificate is valid for "Development, production, delivery and service of hardware and software products for secure communication systems". All of Sectra Communications AB products and systems are designed according to ITSEC standard (Information Technology Security Evaluation Criteria).
Any product, service or technology described on this server may be subject of Intellectual Property Rights reserved by Sectra AB or any of its subsidiaries.
- Sectra®, the Sectra Logo, the Sectra Circles and the Sectra Medical Systems "Your Partner in PACS" Handshake are registered trademarks of Sectra AB and Sectra Medical Systems AB, respectively.
- Sectra Imtec®, Imtec®, ImageServer®, WARDline®, Pronosco® and Pronosco X-posure System® are registered trademarks of Sectra Medical Systems AB. Your Partner in PACS™, Sectra IDS7™, Sectra IDS5™, Sectra IDS5/dx™, Sectra IDS5/tech™, IDS5/qa™, Sectra IDS5/clinic™, IDS5/cl™, IDS5/clinic.net™, IDS5/cl.net™, Sectra IDS5/home,™ Sectra IDS5/send™, Sectra IDS4™, Sectra WISE™, Sectra WISE/web™, Sectra
WISE/tools™, Sectra WISE/watch™, Sectra WISE/lock™, Sectra WISE/doc™, Sectra WISE/lite™, Sectra LaserServer™, Sectra SMIIC-v™, Sectra SMIIC-s™, Sectra PACS Enterprise Edition™, Sectra PACS Clinical Edition™, Sectra ModularPACS™, Sectra LitePACS™, Clinical Solutions Network™, Sectra Medical Interfaces™, Clinical
Application Interface™, Sectra Medical API™ and Cross-Platform Worklist™ are trademarks of Sectra Medical Systems AB.
- Kundrad® is a registered trademark of Sectra Sverige AB. Conrad™, Mamrad™ and Rondrad™ are trademarks of Sectra Sverige AB.
- Tiger® and Panthon® are registered trademarks of Sectra Communications AB. Security above all™, DSI™ and Distributed Security Infrastructure™ are trademarks of Sectra Communications AB.
- Other trademarks:
- LinkedIn, the LinkedIn logo, the IN logo and InMail are registered trademarks or trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
- Acrobat, the Acrobat logo and Postscript are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Shockwave Flash is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Real, the Real logo, RealPlayer, and the RealPlayer logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of RealNetworks, Inc.
- UNIX is a trademark registered in the United States and other countries, licensed exclusively through X/Open Company, Ltd.
- ActiveX, BizTalk, DirectX, Microsoft Internet Explorer logo, .Net logo, Windows, Windows NT, Windows XP and Windows Vista are
trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective holders.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Sectra at one of the addresses listed on the