About the Sectra Corporation
Business operations are conducted at Sectra AB as well as in two by Sectra AB wholly owned subsidiaries: Sectra Imaging IT Solutions AB and Sectra Communications AB.
Compliance with regulations
Sectra Imaging IT Solutions AB
The quality system of Sectra Imaging IT Solutions AB conforms to the
Quality System Standards SS-EN ISO 9001:2008 and SS-EN ISO 13485:2003. All Sectra Imaging IT Solutions AB products meet the provisions of the Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC. All Sectra Imaging IT Solutions AB products placed on the North American market have obtained FDA market clearance.
Sectra Communications AB
The Business Management System of Sectra Communications AB conforms with the Quality Management System Standard SS-EN ISO 9001:2008and TickIT. The Certificate is valid for "Sales, development, production, delivery and service of hardware and software products for secure communication systems". All of Sectra Communications AB products and systems are designed according to ITSEC standard (Information Technology Security Evaluation Criteria).
Any product, service or technology described on this server may be subject of Intellectual Property Rights reserved by Sectra AB or any of its subsidiaries.
- Sectra®, the Sectra Logo, the Sectra Circles and the Sectra "Your Partner in PACS" handshake are registered trademarks of Sectra AB.
- Sectra Imtec®, Imtec®, ImageServer®, WARDline®, Pronosco® and Pronosco X-posure System® are registered trademarks of Sectra AB. Your Partner in PACS™, Sectra IDS7™, Sectra IDS5™, Sectra IDS5/dx™, Sectra IDS5/tech™, IDS5/qa™, Sectra IDS5/clinic™, IDS5/cl™, IDS5/clinic.net™, IDS5/cl.net™, Sectra IDS5/home,™ Sectra IDS5/send™, Sectra IDS4™, Sectra WISE™, Sectra WISE/web™, Sectra
WISE/tools™, Sectra WISE/watch™, Sectra WISE/lock™, Sectra WISE/doc™, Sectra WISE/lite™, Sectra LaserServer™, Sectra SMIIC-v™, Sectra SMIIC-s™, Sectra PACS Enterprise Edition™, Sectra PACS Clinical Edition™, Sectra ModularPACS™, Sectra LitePACS™, Clinical Solutions Network™, Sectra Medical Interfaces™, Clinical
Application Interface™, Sectra Medical API™ and Cross-Platform Worklist™ are trademarks of Sectra AB.
- Kundrad® is a registered trademark of Sectra Sverige AB. Conrad™, Mamrad™ and Rondrad™ are trademarks of Sectra Sverige AB.
- Tiger®,Panthon® and Ternety® are registered trademarks of Sectra Communications AB.
- Other trademarks:
- LinkedIn, the LinkedIn logo, the IN logo and InMail are registered trademarks or trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
- Facebook, the Facebook logo and F logo are registered trademarks of Facebook Inc.
- Google, the Google logo, Google Analytics, Google Chrome, Gmail, the g+ and g+1 logos, YouTube and the YouTube logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google Inc.
- Yahoo!, Flickr and the Flickr logo are registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc.
- Acrobat, the Acrobat logo, Postscript, Shockwave and Flash
are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- ActiveX, BizTalk, DirectX, Hotmail, Internet Explorer and the Internet Explorer logo, MSN, the .Net logo, Outloook, Skype, the Skype logo, Windows, Windows Live, Windows Server and Windows Vista are
registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
iPhone, Safari and QuickTime are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- UNIX is a trademark registered in the United States and other countries, licensed exclusively through X/Open Company, Ltd.
- All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective holders.
The Sectra web site
© 1994 -
2013 Sectra AB, Sweden. All rights reserved.
No parts of the Sectra web site may be reproduced, in any form or by any means, without permission in writing from Sectra AB, Sweden. However, any person is hereby authorized to copy, print and distribute any document published by Sectra on the sectra.com web site provided that:
- a reference to sectra.com is made when the document is used
- the document is used for information purposes only
- the document is used for non-commercial purposes only
Information on this server is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The information herein may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may periodically be made to the information and will be incorporated in new editions. Sectra AB may make improvements or changes in products described at any
time without notice.
Contact information submitted to the Sectra web site will be handled confidentially. All contact information will be used solely for the purposes outlined in the corresponding form.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Sectra at one of the addresses listed on the