Attend the 2017 North American User Meeting in San Francisco, CA
- Register for the meeting by filling out the on-line registration form
- Contact American Express travel for airline reservations
- Sectra will make your hotel reservations based upon your travel dates
Registration is now closed. If you have already completed the online registartion form, Sectra has added your name to the rooming block. There is no need to contact the hotel directly to make a reservation.
Arrival and Departure Information
Arrive: Monday, May 22 in time for a 6pm cocktail and dinner reception
Depart: Thursday, May 25 – meeting ends at noon
Travel & Logistics
American Express travel can be contacted at 800-248-7905 between 8am–8pm Eastern Time, Monday–Friday. Reference meeting H4BC - 19405.
San Francisco (SFO), Oakland (OAK) and San Jose (SJC).
Ground Transportation Options
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Taxi: Approximately $45 per way (varies due to traffic)
- BART: $8.10 per person one way (Montgomery stop is located 6 blocks from the hotel)
- Super Shuttle: $17 one way
Oakland Airport (OAK)
- Taxi: Approximately $70 per way
- BART: $3.80 per person one way + $3 shuttle ride from the airport to BART (Montgomery stop is 6 blocks away)
- Super Shuttle: $27 one way (available 24 hours)
San Jose International Airport (SJC)
- Taxi: Approximately $65 per way (varies due to traffic)
- BART: $3.80 per person one way + $3 shuttle ride from the airport to BART (Montgomery stop is located 6 blocks from the hotel)
- Super Shuttle: $27 one way
Omni San Francisco – 500 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Negotiated room rate of $309 per night plus tax*
*The hotel will honor the negotiated rate for 3 days prior and post the meeting dates
Dress and Weather
Dress is business casual. San Francisco can be cool and windy – bring layers.
Andrea Sowitch at 720-351-0949 or firstname.lastname@example.org